Friday, January 29, 2016

VOXBOX

So excited my voxbox came today. It had Way Better Snacks (Sweet Chili), ac coupon for Hormel Taco Meats (Can't wait to try), Suave Professionals shampoo and conditioner, and Dr Teal's. I cannot wait to tell you all about these items and whether they are hits or not.
I didn't wait long before trying the Sweet Chili tortilla chips, and I'm glad I did  not. These were delicious, most people like myself see chili and think hot, these were far from that. They had the perfect amount of sweet and heat, your mouth won't be on fire after a couple chips (like some other brands). I would recommend this product, it is vegan and gluten-free which are added bonuses. You can see the grains in the chip making them all that much better.

I'll update on the rest of the products as they are used!

UPDATE!
Used two more of my voxbox products the Hormel Taco Crumbles and the Dr. Teals.

Hormel Taco Crumbles, I was quite disappointed in this product. The meat was kinda rubbery and the taste wasn't really fresh tasting. It was edible so in a pinch if you need something quick they would do but I definitely wouldn't recommend this product. I would say homemade is the way to go.

Dr. Teals Lavender Epsom Salt, I used this last night because I was having horrible back pain and I must say I loved it. The fragrance was so relaxing. I would have liked it to maybe help the pain a little more but it's not a miracle product. I would recommend this product after a hard, long day. Just soak in a nice hot bath with some soothing music and Dr Teals :)

No comments:

Post a Comment