Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Remington Straightener/ Jane Iredale/ Clinque/ Coconut milk anti breakage serum

Hello friends! Today I am going to be reviewing Remington Straightener, Jane Iredale and Clinique foundation, and Coconut milk Anti breakage serum.



Lets start with the Remington Studio Pink Straightener and Coconut milk anti breakage serum. I love these products and use them often to straighten my hair. As you can see from the pictures below my hair is curly and frizzy. I take my hair and blow dry it, then put in the serum. This not only smells great but helps my hair stay smooth for days. Then I heat my straightener to 455 degrees and go through my hair. I recommend this straightener to anyone with hair like mine. 






Right out of the shower

The Tools you need 
                                                                                  
Look at the Frizz!
Halfway there 
All done, straight and smooth
                                                                                                                                                                                                                        













Now lets look at the foundation. On the left are before and after photos using the Clinique product and on the right is the Jane Iredale product. As you can see from the before pictures I suffer from some dark spots and redness on my cheeks. With the clinique product you see that the spots are almost unrecognizable and the redness is gone. Then you look at the Jane Iredale product which slightly covers the red and spots but not as well as the clinique. I would recommend both of these products however if you have dark spots like mine I would say go with the clinique as it works better for this issue. 













Clinique-Before                      Jane Iredale-Before


                                                                                                                                                        Clinique-After                         Jane Iredale-After

No comments:

Post a Comment