Friday, January 15, 2016

Honesty is the best policy

I am new to this blogging, so let's begin there. This blog will contain honest reviews for items I receive for free, discounted, through my Ipsy, Walmart beauty box subscriptions,  and Target beauty box. There are a few things I have learned from researching doing reviews online that I would like to share with you. First, not everything is free and there are times that you may not get an offer, do not get mad, just wait for the next opportunity. There are so many sites out there that offer samples, get them, review them, and maybe you will start getting more. I started out at Amazon review club and thought they were awesome, still do, but now I have quite a few more. I have learned that reviewing does not mean putting what someone wants to hear, that will get you nowhere, Honesty is the best policy when it comes to reviews. People do not want to read how great a product is and then get it and it's not what they expect. I will be reviewing my boxes as they come in. Hope you enjoy, please follow me for updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment