Friday, January 22, 2016

PINCHME!

Super excited my first ever PinchMe box came in the mail today. It included beyond dog food, for my Allie girl to test, gold bond ultimate strength and resilience, and Olay moisturizing body wash. I am so excited to try these products and let everyone know how they are, so stay tuned.



UPDATE:
Allie has eaten all of her dog food and she loved it. I am considering switching the food she currently eats. I have used the whole tube of gold bond and it has left my skin feeling smooth! There are few things better than not having dry, cracked, nasty hands in the winter time, this product came just in time. And last but not least the Olay body wash, another hit for me, I loved coming out of the shower and not having to glob on lotion for silky skin. All in all I say that this PinchMe box was 100% hit for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment