Sunday, January 31, 2016

Crowdtap Samples

So two of my crowdtap samples came yesterday, the slow cooker liners, and the cookie baking sheets. I was super excited to use them so I did yesterday and today in fact I used the liners for slow cooker meals. I must say that I love the liners there is practically no clean up. I cooked, took the bag out and dumped the leftovers and threw the bag away. I did wipe down the inside of the slow cooker because I am a germaphobe sometimes but there was no soaking and scrubbing. I highly recommend this product for easy clean up after a slow cooked meal. I will definitely be buying these. Below are some pictures of prep and when it first started cooking. Sorry didn't get any after photos lol. I will update after I use the baking sheets.



No comments:

Post a Comment